Tuesday, August 24, 2010

M!$$ U BRO!!


hmmmm...what a end of the day. Raksha Bandhan was never that sad.

I am paying the opportunity cost for my high aspirations, infact everyone is. With the fast moving world, we get so preoccupied with ourselves, our study, our job and *our* life and thus we are missing onto those special days and special people in our lives which we used to wait for during our childhood days. We now do wait eagerly for Valentines day but we don't for our own cultural festivals.

I remember waiting for every festival with so much of enthusiasm and so for the Raksha Bandhan, the day meant for getting loads of gifts. Well that was the innocent times, but now i realize the true essence of the eve when i am miles away from my sweet brother. I am missing you bhaia. I am missing teasing you, fighting with you even to have a ice-cream, demanding for gifts and chocolates, studying from you( though i didn't like it at that point of time but i seriously need it now and can't just forget those days of my boards and your efforts which helped me to get some decent scores), cooking for you at a later stage (previously it was you who used to cook for me in mom's absence), sitting on the bicycle with you, spending time( sometimes arguing)with you, your guidance, your strictness though i never followed it, your gratitude towards our lovely parents, your support and everything. You are an inspiration to me. I still remember the time when you were the first one to hear to my cries and motivating me to take those challenges.No one can ever replace the care and love you have for me. Its been a year that we have seen each other but these memories bring tears in my eyes and then my eyes blink with a hope of seeing you in near future.

May your life be filled with lots of happiness, good health, success and you live a prosperous life with a beautiful lady and sweet children.:P
Take care Brother. You are the bestest brother that anyone can dream of. You are like a second mother to me. Love you. Miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment